Clutch Brakes combination Open Type CBO
Magpower Linksys are manufacturers of Clutches and Brakes which are intended for Start-Stop applications. These brakes and clutches work on the basic principle of Electromagnetism. They come in various types to meet different requirements.
- The Clutch-Brake combination Open Type assembly consists of Magpower Normally Off type Clutch and Brake. The armature arrangement is a duplex disc type on a common splined hub, which moves axially along the splined hub, thus self compensating for wear and resultantly maintains its operating characteristics.
- These units are less expensive compared to our Type CBE as the combination is provided without the enclosure and can be incorporated where space availability is critical.
- These combinations are used for Dry Applications only.
- These units are less expensive compared to our Type CBE.
- The duplex disc type armature arrangement enables the unit to be used for high cyclic operations.
- The components incorporated in the unit enables a backlash free torque transmission.
- These units can be incorporated where space availability is critical and permit use in all applications.