We are providing Industrial Clutch Brake Combination which is featured with brake stator and dust plug. For air grip adjustment, our provided combination is equipped with shims. This brake combination is made from cast iron housing and coated with anti-rust powder to ensure its high durability. In addition, Industrial Clutch Brake Combination is highly recognized among clients due to its strong structure, duplex armature assembly and clutch rotor.Key features:
- Completly enclosed to protect the clutch and starter from dust and dirt
- Available in Foot Mounted and Shaft Mounted Models
- Enables a backlash free torque transmission
Clutch Brake Combination Encased Type CBE
Magpower Linksys are manufacturers of Clutches and Brakes which are intended for Start-Stop applications. They come in various types to meet different requirements.
The Encased Clutch-Brake Combination Type CBE assembly embody Magpower Normally Off type Clutch and Brake. These units are robust and compact in construction and fully enclosed protecting the clutch and brake from dust and dirt. The armature arrangement is a duplex disc type on a common splined hub, which moves axially along the splined hub, thus self compensating for wear and resultantly maintains its operating characteristics.
These Clutch-Brakes Combination are available in various designs to permit use in all applications.
- These are available in Foot Mounted and Shaft Mounted Models. These units are pre-assembled, convenient packages for mounting directly.
- The duplex disc type armature arrangement enables the unit to be used for high cyclic operations.
- Airgap adjustments can be done without dismantling the unit.
- The components incorporated in the unit enables a backlash free torque transmission.