We are instrumental in offering rugged Spring Applied Fail Safe Brake which is released electromagnetically. This safe brake contains individual spring pressure adjustment which permits accurate setting of the braking moment. It is suitable for start & stops as well as for dry applications. Also, our provided brake is featured with a telescopic tubular wear adjustment system for ensuring its easy maintenance. Moreover, this Spring Applied Fail Safe Brake has a flange, armature plate and stator.
- Derived from the braking torque generated by the spring pressure
- Abrasion-resistant friction material
- Have short switching time
Spring Applied Fail Safe Brake Type FSB
Magpower Linksys are manufacturers of Clutches and Brakes which are intended for Start-Stop applications. They come in various types to meet different requirements.
- Magpower Spring Applied Brakes Type FSB are typical fail safe brakes.
- Its braking torque is produced by spring pressure and the brake is released electromagnetically.
- When there is no current flowing through the brake coil, the fail safe operation of the brake is derived from the braking torque generated by the spring pressure. When current flows through the brake coil, the spring pressure is neutralised by the developed electromagnetic force, which enables the brake to be released.
- They are suitable for dry applications only.
- These brakes are thus safety brakes coming into, action in the event of a power failure, arresting motion instantaneously.
- Magpower Spring Applied Fail Safe Brakes incorporate a telescopic tubular wear adjustment system which facilitates easy maintenance. Alternatively, these brakes can also be provided with spacers, wherein the airgap is preset and can be initially mounted without any adjustment.
- Individual Spring pressure adjustment permits precise setting of braking moment.
- A low level of wear owing to the use of an abrasion resistant friction material and a large friction area.
- Manual release is provided as an additional features which enables the brake to be released mechanically, in case of power failure.
- The brake have short switching time and operate in milliseconds.
- Seals are provided to prevent the ingress of foreign matter, thus ensuring a long life and smooth functioning of the brake.